Assistant Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sevan Multi Site Solutions Minneapolis
Sevan Multi Site Solutions Minneapolis urgently required following position for Assistant Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sevan Multi Site Solutions Minneapolis Jobs Details:
The Assistant Project Manager works as part of a program management team managing
programs consisting of multiple projects for our multi-site clients while acting as an extension of an owner’s design and construction staff overseeing the work of general contractors, designers and vendors. The Assistant Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Project Manager with Client Project and Program delivery including, pre-construction
- services (bid, permit, schedule), construction oversight (construction, change
- orders, invoicing, punchlists), and project closeout.
- Assist Project Manager with On-Site project management of construction activities
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following statements.
- Assist Project Manager with on-site review of construction progress against project schedule.
- Proactively communicates project related issues directly with project team.
- Review construction documentation including drawings, schedules, and scopes to help assist
- in delivery of project.
- Assist Project Manager with monitoring and reporting on project work in the field.
- Assist project team with project reporting and documentation requirements.
- Follows established standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Provide input to weekly status reports for projects.
- Learn project management skills through exposure to projects and programs.
- Attend project meetings as required.
- Develops relationships with clients, potential clients, subcontractors and vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
Promote Customer Relations
Builds effective relationships with customers, design team, subcontractors, suppliers, and user
groups that reflect and support company core values and meets or exceeds the customer’s
expectations. Meeting/exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
Promotes our values
Communicates our vision and purpose through Service, Talent, and Choices. Serves as a role model and promotes professional behavior. Participates in personal career development through on-the-job training, attends training programs and assists in the development of interns / co-ops. Embrace key Sevan-wide initiatives, like Safety, Sustainability, and core Values.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Minimum 4-year degree in an accredited construction related program or equivalent; or two to five
years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Demonstrated skills in project management. Experience in multi-site projects preferred. Able to read CD's and shop drawings for practical
Read, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Respond effectively to sensitive inquiries. Strong
ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of the project team including
management, project management, clients, client’s organization, contractors, and vendors.
Demonstrates leadership skills with ability and willingness to face challenges, solve problems, and
motivate others, while maintaining effective relationships with customers by meeting or exceeding
their requirements and expectations. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization may exist. Ability to interpret a
variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form. Ability to adapt and learn
new techniques and processes under constantly changing competitive marketing demands.
Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate well, both verbally and in
writing, with all levels of the organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and email.
Certificates and Licenses:
No certifications or licenses required.
- The majority of work is completed at on-site project locations.
- Travel required on an as-needed basis up to and including weekly site visits.
- Multi-shift work may be required to accomplish work in active retail locations to meet aggressive schedules.
Sevan Multi-Site Solutions LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetics, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.