Office Clerk Front Desk Jobs Vacancy in Hairy Yeti Construction Memphis
Hairy Yeti Construction Memphis urgently required following position for Office Clerk Front Desk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Clerk Front Desk Jobs Vacancy in Hairy Yeti Construction Memphis Jobs Details:
- Stable employment history
- Have a positive attitude and be customer service focused
- Fluent in English
- High School Diploma / GED or equivalent
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must pass a typing test speed 45+ word per minutes
- Accurate alphanumeric data entry skills, prospect data input
- Advance and proficiency in Excel, Word
- Basic office machinery (copier, fax, scanner)
- Must have general clerical work and filling experience in an office environment
- At least 3-year experiences in Administration skills and Customer Service required
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Ability to work within deadlines and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities in a professional and friendly manner
- Must have advanced problem solving, handling customer complaints and be able to use independent judgment to resolve issues in a timely manner within established guidelines
- Ability to consistently work under pressure and work in a high volume environment
- Must be able to manage high call volume with no more than three rings in multiple-phone lines system professionally, friendly and fast timely manner
- Report to work on time, in clean and company dress code including personal appearance and grooming must conform to our standards
- Work flexible hours and must be available to work all shifts, weekend and Holidays
- Punctuality and dependable with consistent attendance
- Reliable transportation
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug-free workplace.
The job responsibilities and duties include but not limited to:
- Perform general administration and clerical work, auditing, filing, data entry and prepare different reports
- Must be able to create and maintain spreadsheets in Excel for various reporting purposes
- Provide excellent service to customers to deliver top-notch customer satisfaction in a professional manner.
- Answering high volume of incoming calls inquiries, providing company service available, policies, procedures, pick up locations, direction and promoting company programs to maximize revenue.
- Book, cancel and confirm reservation as well as greeting customers upon arrival, check in guests, maintaining guest records, payment, cash handling etc…
- Handling customer relations and solving customer complaints. You must process effective public relation skills with customers in a courtesy manner
- Responsible for receiving, researching and resolving complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of our check-in office at all time on each shift
- Candidate must be flexible and open to performing various tasks as needed
Just Submit your resume. No Calls . When we Review your Resume, we will get back to you