Entry Level Construction Technician Jobs Vacancy in Cablecom Santa Clara
Cablecom Santa Clara urgently required following position for Entry Level Construction Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Level Construction Technician Jobs Vacancy in Cablecom Santa Clara Jobs Details:
CableCom is a leading provider of engineering, construction, and testing services for coaxial and fiber optic cable systems. With headquarters in Bothell, Washington, just outside of Seattle, we have 20 locations throughout the Western Region of the US. Founded in 1978, CableCom is a subsidiary of Dycom Industries – one of the largest telecommunication infrastructure companies in the U.S., with approximately 14,000 employees and over 40 subsidiaries.
Every day at CableCom, we work to improve the way information is shared and communicated through the execution of innovative technology projects. Join us, where you can be a part of a team dedicated to providing world class customer service.
Join our entry level broadband construction training program and develop state of the art construction skills. During our 6 week training program, you will learn Basic cable TV 101, Ladder handling, Gaff climbing utility pole, aerial and underground construction practices, communications government regulations and field estimating. Upon successful completion of the program, employees will be assigned to their work location.
- Learn about the various aspects of broadband construction, from conception to completion.
- Learn about construction drafting, blue prints, and deciphering codes.
- Become familiar with scope of work job details.
- Learn about the permitting process.
- Develop a basic knowledge of building construction methods and codes.
- Pass all tests as assigned.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Pass a background check and drug screen
- Basic Reading, Writing, Math, and Computer Skills.
- The ability to work nights and weekends.
- Standing - 6 to 8 hours daily
- Walking - 6 to 8 hours daily
- Sitting - 2 to 4 hours daily
- Bending/Stooping - 1 to 2 hours daily
- Driving throughout the day
- Writing/Drafting - 6 to 8 hours daily
- Able to lift up to 70lbs
- No fear of heights
- Able to work in confined spaces.
- Able to work in inclement weather
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation (PTO)
- Educational Reimbursement