Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Streetplus Company Llc Chicago
Streetplus Company Llc Chicago urgently required following position for Operations Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Streetplus Company Llc Chicago Jobs Details:
Streetplus has immediate opening for Operations Manager in downtown Chicago, IL.
The Operations Manager is an exempt salary position and has overall responsibility for the cleaning ambassadors, street team ambassadors and the off duty armed security contract. The position spends between 75-80% of their time on the street patrolling and overseeing employees.
1. Interact with representatives of the Chicago Loop Alliance (customer) to ensure all objectives are achieved.
2. Provide insight and direction to supervisors and employees in order to improve the level of services being delivered.
3. Recruit, select, and train new employees as necessary, following Streetplus standards, guidelines, policies and procedures.
4. Discipline, coach, mentor and terminate employees, as necessary, in accordance with Streetplus standards, guidelines, policies and procedures.
5. Maintain high level of employee satisfaction.
6. Work closely with representatives from the Chicago Loop Alliance (customer) to maintain satisfaction and to identify and correct problems.
7. Develop relationships with various municipal agencies so the program will be embraced and recognized as a value to the community.
8. Review all reports submitted by employees.
9. Work closely with Streetplus corporate staff in the development and implementation of new strategies, program elements and service delivery.
1. At least 3 years of verifiable supervisory or management experience in retail, customer service, janitorial, security, law enforcement or social service.
2. Proficient with computers and software
3. Ability to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time and walk several miles during an eight-hour shift.
4. Ability to function in extreme heat or cold conditions with variations in weather.
5. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
6. Ability to exercise self-control when dealing with distraugh, disturbed/disabled, irate, and intoxicated persons.
7. Ability to make sound decisons iand use good judgment.
8. Ability to handle stressful situations in a reasonable manner.
9. Ability to remain alert and vigilant to detect and respond to emergencies.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
1. Starting annual salary of $50,000
2. Health Insurance
3. Life Insurance
4. Short Term Disability Insurance
5. Personal Time Off
6. Direct Deposit
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
- supervisory: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Chicago, IL (Preferred)