Technician Onsite Jobs Vacancy in Tag Solutions Albany
Tag Solutions Albany urgently required following position for Technician Onsite. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technician Onsite Jobs Vacancy in Tag Solutions Albany Jobs Details:
This position is responsible for onsite IT technical support for one our Customers. The support technician handles support tickets, help desk calls and SLA requirements and also performs maintenance, updates and minor system upgrades for a wide range of computers, networks equipment and software applications. Key attributes for success include providing exceptional service during all interactions with the customer and having a do whatever-it-takes attitude.
- Minimum of 1 year experience providing desktop support in a professional business environment
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving computer hardware, printer and networking issues
- Working knowledge of basic networking equipment and protocols
- Experience troubleshooting and helping users with mobile devices
- A great attitude and desire to help solve problems
- Motivation to learn and progress through our training track for professional growth and certifications
- Valid NYS drivers license
- Monitor queues for new tickets and respond within service level agreements
- Troubleshooting and repair of laptops, desktops, printers, etc.
- Perform regular and proactive maintenance on all applicable hardware and software
- Interact professionally and effectively with the customer, peers and management
- Provide basic training to end users for various software and platforms
- Documentation of all activities, specifically issues and resolutions
- Represent TAG Solutions in a professional manner
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- One location