Director Communications Jobs Vacancy in Christian Academy Knoxville Knoxville
Christian Academy Knoxville Knoxville urgently required following position for Director Communications. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Communications Jobs Vacancy in Christian Academy Knoxville Knoxville Jobs Details:
Christian Academy of Knoxville seeks a strategic and creative Director of Communications. Under limited supervision, the Director of Communications is responsible for creating, editing, and maintaining content for the school's website, social media platforms, newsletters, traditional media outlets, branding, electronic communication, and public relations. This position reports directly to the Head of School and requires the ability to collaboratively work with many areas of the school, most notably admissions, academics, athletics, and development. Candidate must possess efficient writing skills, the ability to be a storyteller, and be an effective collaborator. The Director must be someone who embraces the school's mission, values, and strategic initiatives with the ability to communicate these to prospective parents and students and the Knoxville community.
Candidate must be a spiritually sensitive individual who understands the mission and philosophy of the school. The Director of Communications must be a born-again Christian with spiritual maturity and models a mature Christian testimony consistent with CAK. The ability to be a team player, handle confidential information appropriately, maintain a courteous, professional, and respectful attitude, with integrity in all situations are prerequisites.
Position is a full-time, 12-month position and occasionally requires availability on early morning, late evening, and weekends.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with photography, videography, website content management and design, and social media marketing
- Excellent skill in desktop publishing design and management of design production.
- Experience managing social media
- Advanced writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Initiate own daily assignments, follow through on matters, and use independent judgment and training to take appropriate actions to deal with standard recurring situations
- Unimpeachable integrity and discretion
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail while meeting deadlines
- Acts as liaison for the head of school within the school community
- Collaborative, flexible, and supportive approach to teamwork and colleagues
- Assists in various functions of special events
- Previous experience in an academic or non-profit setting is preferred
- Monitors and directs special projects as assigned
- Perform other duties as requested.
Job Type: Full-time
- Multimedia: 2 years (Required)
- Marketing Communications: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Knoxville, TN 37923 (Required)
- United States (Required)