Senior Sales Manager Metro Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com New York
Amazon Com New York urgently required following position for Senior Sales Manager Metro. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Sales Manager Metro Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com New York Jobs Details:
As a Senior Sales leader you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of emerging technology for AWS in the New York Metro areas. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in accounts within the New York Metro areas. Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented sales team focused on customer obsession.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 6-8 Account Managers.
- Hire and develop Account Managers.
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined region.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets and objectives.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive regional plan.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Expect moderate travel.
- Position is based out of our NYC office.
- 10+ years of direct technology related sales or business development experience. (Ideally in Infrastructure: Datacenter, Platform, PaaS, etc.).
- 10+ years of sales management experience working for a technology vendor selling software or cloud solutions to Fortune 2000 accounts.
- 10+ years of experience leading a team of sellers focusing on Fortune 2000 accounts.
- 5+ years of experience successfully building and executing go-to market plans for Net New or whitespace Fortune 2000 accounts.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
- Extensive customer network.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **