Temporary Day Part Time Clean Room Tester Jobs Vacancy in Shockwave Medical Santa Clara
Shockwave Medical Santa Clara urgently required following position for Temporary Day Part Time Clean Room Tester. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Temporary Day Part Time Clean Room Tester Jobs Vacancy in Shockwave Medical Santa Clara Jobs Details:
Want to get paid for browsing the internet or working on your homework?
We need 40 people to sit in a Controlled Environment Room (CER) for 3 hours on the following dates:
Dates/Times: 10/17, 10/22, 10/23 from 8:30-11:30am
Location: Betsy Ross Drive Santa Clara, CA 95054
Pay Rate: $13/hour, NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
You may bring your personal laptop, tablet, or ipod with in-ear headphones only, but ALL other items are prohibited, INCLUDING cell phones.
The CER is a very strict environment where specific attire is required:
- Must wear long pants without holes
- Tennis shoes preferred (no heels higher than 1 inch, shoes must be close-toed, and close-heeled)
- No Makeup, perfume, cologne
- No materials that shed fibers, like sweaters
- No tank tops
- Must be able to wear booties to cover shoes, gown, hair net, and gloves
- No food or beverages can be consumed in the CER
- Must be in good health, no colds
- No prior CER experience necessary
- Must be able to understand English and follow gowning procedures
- Must be in proper CER attire as listed above
- While sitting in the CER, you may use your personal laptop, tablet, or you may listen to music using an ipod, laptop or tablet. NO CELL PHONES in the CER.