Dental Office Biller Jobs Vacancy in Dental Office Kansas City Kansas City
Dental Office Kansas City Kansas City urgently required following position for Dental Office Biller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dental Office Biller Jobs Vacancy in Dental Office Kansas City Kansas City Jobs Details:
We are seeking a highly skilled, experienced, dental scheduler / receptionist who has experience and understanding of dental insurances. Our dental office operates with Eaglesoft. The position is for someone that is Eaglesoft trained, and can work Mon 8-5pm, Tue 7-3pm, Wed 8-5pm, and Thurs 8-5pm. There is opportunity to work additional days and hours for someone who can help grow our practice. ATTENTION TO DETAIL, BEING METICULOUS AND OPTIMIZING PATIENT SCHEDULE WITH PRODUCTION PER DAY IS A MUST.
* Patient Scheduling on Eaglesoft with confirming appointments, and reminder calls
* Checking patient in for appointments with happy, positive friendly greeting, update insurance and/or address and phones
* Verifying patient's insurance benefits, and ensuring patient chart has all necessary, up to date paperwork.
* Contacting other offices regarding patient treatment and sending appropriate info
* Ability to collect money from patients comfortably and confidently
* Check email and voicemail for messages from patients, other offices, etc. and responding/routing to the appropriate person
* Ability to adapt to any situation and an ability to deal with difficult patients
If you are the person that is able to do this job, then Please send Resume and Cover Letter.
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
- Working in General Dental Office: 3 years (Preferred)
- Eaglesoft: 3 years (Preferred)
- Dental office Billing: 3 years (Preferred)