Medical Receptionist Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Primed Physicians Beavercreek
Primed Physicians Beavercreek urgently required following position for Medical Receptionist Full Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Receptionist Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Primed Physicians Beavercreek Jobs Details:
PriMed Physicians is one of Dayton’s largest and fastest growing independent medical groups. PriMed has medical offices located throughout the Dayton area. Each office is staffed with a team of compassionate professionals that focuses on our mission to provide exceptional comprehensive health care to our patients. We are doctors, nurse practitioners, nurses, medical assistants, and office staff who share the common philosophy of providing the best care for you and your family. We are looking to fill vacancies within our offices with people who share the same passion for providing exceptional quality health care.
We are currently seeking a front office Medical Receptionist to fill a full-time opening with PriMed’s Beavercreek Family Practice & Pediatrics office location. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a medical office environment.
The Receptionist plays a key role in promoting high quality customer service to our patients. She/he is responsible for the following:
- Greeting, directing and instructing patients and visitors
- Patient registration/check-in process
- Answering telephone and directing calls appropriately
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Assisting in the daily operations of the office
- Maintaining open, effective communication with physicians, practice managers, practice executives, co-workers, patients, and outside vendors/agencies
- Knowledge and experience answering a multi-line phone system with the ability to accept, relay, and transfer calls.
- Computer knowledge, typing skills, and ability to learn and use on site hardware and programs required.
- Knowledge of general and accepted office procedures and equipment necessary in the performance of the job responsibilities
- Knowledge of scheduling practices and the ability to apply these in scheduling patients and/or procedures
- Knowledge of patient Rights and Responsibilities, and the ability to respond to each patient with empathy and respect
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of policies, procedures, philosophies, rules and regulations governing the delivery of services to patients
- Experience with EHR system is highly desired
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Current certification in CPR preferred
- Minimum of one-year experience in the medical office setting is strongly preferred
- Full-Time M-F with one half day off during the week
- One evening per week
- Saturday rotation
- No Sundays or Holidays!
- Shifts will rotate but typically include:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Life
- 401K with employer match and employer safe harbor contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Proactive and Supported Wellness Program
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Fontaine Modification Charlotte. Fontaine Modification Charlotte opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Administrative Assistant position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 11 Jan, 2019. Full Time Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm or Part Time 20-30 hrs. Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.... ... Continue reading -->
Medical Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Cardiology Associates Sussex County Newton. Cardiology Associates Sussex County Newton opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Medical Receptionist position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 03 Dec, 2018. Full time position in fast paced Cardiology office. Perform all aspects of patient put through in a timely and accurate manner, to ensure a positive patient... ... Continue reading -->
Medical Office Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Community Internists And Associates Kokomo. Community Internists And Associates Kokomo opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Medical Office Receptionist position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 07 Jan, 2019. Full time position for a busy Doctors office. Full benefit package available. Job entails scanning, answering phones, scheduling appointments.... ... Continue reading -->
Medical Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Healing Hearts Pediatrics Chandler. Healing Hearts Pediatrics Chandler opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Medical Receptionist position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 03 Jan, 2019. Immediate opening for friendly, patient centered front office receptionist. We are a busy Pediatric Practice, with three facilities (Chandler, Gilbert & Queen... ... Continue reading -->
Dermatology Front Desk Patient Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Ren Dermatology And Laser Center Brentwood. Ren Dermatology And Laser Center Brentwood opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Dermatology Front Desk Patient Coordinator position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 07 Jan, 2019. Front Desk Patient Coordinator/Medical Receptionist*. 1-2 Years in a busy medical environment preferred. 1 Year Experience in a medical office setting preferred... ... Continue reading -->