Breckenridge Summit County Guest Service Driver Jobs Vacancy in Arkansas Valley Adventure Breckenridge
Arkansas Valley Adventure Breckenridge urgently required following position for Breckenridge Summit County Guest Service Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Breckenridge Summit County Guest Service Driver Jobs Vacancy in Arkansas Valley Adventure Breckenridge Jobs Details:
Location: Breckenridge/Summit County or Avon/Eagle County
Position: Guest Service Driver
Peak 1 Express is searching for qualified candidates that also have guest service experience. This position offers the unique opportunity to work a flexible full-time job while still enjoying all that the county has to offer. With a 24/7 operating schedule, Peak 1 Express is looking to fill morning, midday and evening shifts with both full-time and part-time employees. If you are outgoing, a hard worker and safety conscious, then you may be the perfect fit for Peak 1 Express.
Compensation: Varies Based on Service
- $95/Round Trip (DIA - Summit County)
- $115/Round Trip (DIA - Eagle County)
- $60/Round Trip to EGE
- $15.00/hr. for hourly services
Cash and Card Gratuities
Free Rec Center Pass (locations in Breckenridge, Silverthorne and Avon)
- Free Ski Pass for full-time drivers
- Driving Safety and Performance Based Bonus
- Complimentary Peak 1 Express Shared Shuttle Service
- Peak 1 Express Discounts for Family and Friends
- Discounted Adventure Trips with Peak 1 Express' sister company, AVA Rafting & Zip Line
- Health Benefits available after one year of full-time employment
Ensure the safe and efficient operation of vehicles and transportation of guests to and from their destinations.
- Be punctual and have exceptional time management skills
- Perform pre-trip inspection of their vehicle, understanding manifests and mapping their routes prior to departure
- Be comfortable finding the pick-up points of their guests
- Be responsible for maintaining contact with dispatchers and communicate if they have fallen behind schedule, report traffic concerns they witness for other drivers
- Return vehicles to home office promptly after final guest stop Vehicles will then be cleaned thoroughly inside and out and keys and manifest returned to office before clocking out
- Participate in transfer drives where they will assist a DIA driver with their pick-ups
- Drivers are responsible for maintaining a record of duty log that will live in the home office.
- Drivers must possess a valid driver’s license and have no traffic violations on their Motor Vehicle Record within the last 3 years
At least 21 years of age
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Must be able to pass a DOT (Department of Transportation) Physical Exam - you will be reimbursed upon the completion of the season.
- Strong understanding of guest service.
- Customer Service/Communication Skills
- Completion of High School level education or higher.
If you are interested in joining the P1E Team, then please apply today! At P1E we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of guest service in the county and industry. We see ourselves as operating equally in the guest service industry and the transportation industry. We want our guests to feel comfortable and at ease their whole journey with us. From the moment we pick them up until they reach their destination, we provide exceptional customer service and hassle free transportation.