Copywriter Freelance Jobs Vacancy in Critical Mass Chicago
Critical Mass Chicago urgently required following position for Copywriter Freelance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Copywriter Freelance Jobs Vacancy in Critical Mass Chicago Jobs Details:
We are an experience design agency with a relentless focus on the customer.
The way a customer experiences a brand has a profound impact on perception, purchase behavior and loyalty. That’s why our work begins and ends with our clients’ customers. We listen to them. Validate with them. We even include them in our design process. By creating customer experiences that are simple, valuable, entertaining, and convenient, we deliver measurable results for some of the world’s most admired brands.
Today we’re 950 people in 11 offices on 4 continents.
We love diverse points of view, open minds, and people who are passionate, driven, and real. And we love all things digital, too.
The Copywriter is an imaginative storyteller who works closely with designers, art directors and other copywriters to conceive and create concepts for interactive marketing media (including Web sites, banner advertisements, direct e-mails and other online marketing initiatives). Working in the Creative Department, the Copywriter is a professional communicator capable of grasping communication challenges and devising imaginative solutions. Other attributes include a well-rounded knowledge of the Web – social media is a must, as well as thorough familiarity with leading trends in usability, online marketing and traditional advertising.
- Collaborate with creative team members to determine the conceptual and copy direction of our clients' online branding and advertising initiatives
- Participate in strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Lead and partner with designers, art directors and creative directors
- Interact with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics.
- Translate creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective copy concepts.
- Maintain high standards of copywriting and exercise quality control.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- At least two years' experience as a copywriter in an agency environment including experience with interactive media and direct marketing.
- A keen enthusiasm for and demonstrable understanding of Web trends and technologies.
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands.
- Demonstrate extraordinary communication skills and a meticulous eye for detail