Environmental Engineer Geologist Scientist Jobs Vacancy in Alpha Environmental Chatsworth
Alpha Environmental Chatsworth urgently required following position for Environmental Engineer Geologist Scientist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Environmental Engineer Geologist Scientist Jobs Vacancy in Alpha Environmental Chatsworth Jobs Details:
Alpha Environmental is seeking a full-time Environmental Engineer/Scientist/Geologist to complete Phase I Environmental Site Assessments in our Chatsworth, CA office. Prefer candidates with minimum 3 years experience performing Phase I ESAs and have excellent technical writing skills.
- Bachelor Degree from accredited university in biological/physical sciences or engineering discipline.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in environmental consulting.
DUTIES & TASKS
- Complete and finalize specific project tasks according to deadlines and within budget
- Project research (historical, analytical, etc.)
- Communication with client and subject site representatives
- Conducting appropriate site reconnaissance
- Data compilation and organization
- Report authoring
- Preparation of quality supporting documents (site figures, appendices, etc.)
- Other tasks as assigned by the Project Manager associated with report deliverable schedule and plan.
- Conduct project research as applicable to scope of work (historical, analytical, etc.).
- Data compilation and organization.
- Conducting site reconnaissance, including sampling activities, if necessary.
- Technical report authoring.
- Preparation of quality supporting report documents/files.
- Effectively communicate project progress and issues with the Project Manager.
- Maintain communication with team members throughout the course of the project.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones to ensure project progress status is on schedule.
- Understands the assessment's potential impact on the transaction process.
- Identify and resolve issues with projects.
- Deliver appropriate progress reports (verbally or e-mail) to the Client.
- Coordinate and respond to requests for changes in project scope.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills (internal and external)
- Ability to work on projects concurrently
- Proven ability to successfully deliver a quality product on time
- Exceptional writing skills
- Valid Driver License and own vehicle
- Must be able to read, write, speak & comprehend English
- Must be able to communicate clearly in person and over the telephone
- Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading information from printed sources and computer screen
- Requires frequent bending, reaching, standing, walking, sitting, pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout the work shift.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Technical Writing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- 25% (Preferred)