Cost Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Consulting Swarthmore
Consulting Swarthmore urgently required following position for Cost Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cost Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Consulting Swarthmore Jobs Details:
- Responsible for maintenance of various inventory accounts.
- Analysis and verification of general ledger account balances, including making recommendations for adjustments.
- Analysis of P&L accounts relating to inventory and capitalization.
- Assist in reviewing the material standard costs for items across all plants.
- Monitor raw material purchases to review that standard costs are reflective of actual purchase prices.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 /year
- cost accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Required)