Human Resources Advisor Employee Services Specialsit Jobs Vacancy in Advance Services Inc Creve Coeur
- Human Resources Advisor Employee Services Specialsit
- Advance Services Inc
- Creve Coeur MO
- 15 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Advance Services Inc Creve Coeur urgently required following position for Human Resources Advisor Employee Services Specialsit. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Advisor Employee Services Specialsit Jobs Vacancy in Advance Services Inc Creve Coeur Jobs Details:
Employee Services Specialist
HR Advisor – Tier 1
Contract role through mid- May 2019
- $13-19 per hour
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join The HR Shared Services team as an HRSS Advisor Tier I Employee Services Specialist. The HR Shared Services is a team-based center for Bayer employees, managers, and HR professionals. In this role you will have the opportunity to become a subject matter expert on company policies and practices, employment laws, HR data and systems, and apply this knowledge to a variety of tasks, transactions, and projects.
- Manage requests / inquiries received via 800 telephone line or emailfrom employees, managers, or HR Generalists in a timely manner and in accordance with established service level agreements.
* Ensure first call resolutionand provide superior customer service through education, guidance, and issue resolution.
- Respond to requests and escalated inquiries in a timely manner and in accordance with established service level agreements.
- Provide guidance and assist HR Generalist, employees and managers in resolving HR data, system, process, or policy, related issues.
* Manage integrity of HR data within core and downstream systems, and ensure compliance through analysis and auditing.
* Independently and proactively identify, investigate, and recommend process improvements and participate in the implementation of improvements and transformation to the new HR operating model.
- Contribute information to build knowledge base, process maps, SOP’s and user-experience documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field of study.
* Broad knowledge of HR concepts and terminology. .
- Ability to proficiently use all Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
* Strong systems, data management, and process orientation.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Experience in working in an environment which requires the ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and multi-task.
* High degree of initiativeand proactive approach to resolve issues and provide effective decisions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible and comfortable with changes in work assignments as the scope of the role evolves.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
* SAP knowledge and experience
* Master’s Degree
- Demonstrated experience in building training / presentation materials with an ability to present to groups of all sizes.
Since 1994, Advance Services has been dedicated to providing our clients with the most qualified employees in the market. We are committed to delivering unparalleled customer service as our first priority. We deliver effective staffing solutions for clients who we could see ourselves working for. Our successful business model is built on the foundation of the Golden Rule: The way we treat you is how we would want you to us and our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer
#ASI - Department 500
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $13.00 to $19.00 /hour
- HR Investigations: 2 years (Preferred)
- HR PRocess Improvements: 2 years (Preferred)
- Call Center Environment: 1 year (Preferred)
- SAP: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Human Resources Generalist: 2 years (Preferred)
- Master's (Preferred)