Corporate Development Strategy And Scouting Principal Jobs Vacancy in Google Mountain View
- Corporate Development Strategy And Scouting Principal
- Mountain View CA
- 11 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Google Mountain View urgently required following position for Corporate Development Strategy And Scouting Principal. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Corporate Development Strategy And Scouting Principal Jobs Vacancy in Google Mountain View Jobs Details:
The Corporate Development team holds the reins to much of our worldwide growth. As a member of the Corporate Development team, you work collaboratively across functions (including Legal, Finance and People Operations) to identify and evaluate both acquisition and investment opportunities. You provide the management team with the needed insight to drive intelligent, sound decision-making. You understand the industry landscape and harness it to manage our negotiations and integration. With an air of humility, you bring strong quantitative skills, strategic thinking and sound business judgment, along with the ability to think about what is - and what could be.
The Corporate Development team drives Google's worldwide growth by identifying exciting acquisition and strategic investment opportunities across existing and future markets – and then working to make them happen. Consisting of experienced merger-and-acquisition leaders, investment professionals, scouting and strategy specialists, and integration experts, we're dedicated to identifying the business opportunities of tomorrow. We drive team decisions, lead negotiations, and help run post-acquisition integration and performance evaluation.
- Structure complex problems, gather and analyze massive amounts of information expeditiously, and deliver insights and recommendations to Google and Alphabet’s executive teams.
- Understand and stay current on various regional markets, industry trends, the competitive landscape, and internal product development efforts. Leverage this knowledge to help educate product teams and evaluate opportunities.
- Identify and engage potential opportunities via networking, technology meet-ups, cold outreach, and industry research. Build connections with investor and start-up ecosystems, and industry experts.
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams, influence decision making within senior-level audiences, and drive management team decisions.
- Lead execution against recommendations quickly and with flawless accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in management consulting, technology-focused corporate strategy function, corporate development, venture capital, private equity or investment banking in the technology industry.
- Experience exhibiting quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- 14 years of relevant work experience.
- Internet, communications or e-commerce experience.
- Relevant relationships and contacts in the technology industry and community.
- Strong project management skills, including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, to manage long-term projects, to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and to manage teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.