Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Northrop Grumman San Bernardino
Northrop Grumman San Bernardino urgently required following position for Mechanical Design Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Northrop Grumman San Bernardino Jobs Details:
- Researches, plans, designs and develops mechanical products for launch vehicles, missiles, ground vehicles and associated ground and test equipment.
- Design of components/systems, and preliminary/sizing analysis for both stress and dynamic analysis of integrated ground vehicles.
- Preparation and presentation of reports, briefings, design documents (drawings and specifications) and interface with customers.
- US citizenship and an active Secret Security Clearance (or higher)
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or technically related field
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience with a bachelor's degree; 0 years with a master's degree
- Demonstrated experience using NX, ProEngineer, Catia or other CAD software, for both solid model creation and 2D drawing and/or 3D Model-Based Definition creation
- Experience using NX CAD and TeamCenter PLM software
- Familiarity with ICBM and/or Space Craft systems and support equipment
- Ground transportation vehicle design experience
- Subsystem design experience, including, but not limited to, hydraulic, thermal, power distribution and mechanisms
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.