Emr Practice Management Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Advanced Medical Imaging Lincoln
Advanced Medical Imaging Lincoln urgently required following position for Emr Practice Management Support Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Emr Practice Management Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Advanced Medical Imaging Lincoln Jobs Details:
The EMR / Practice Management Support Specialist responsibilities include planning, implementation and support of the eClinicalWorks EMR (electronic medical record) / PM (practice management) system. Implementation duties include: EMR / PM system configuration for internal workflows and management reports, testing of the configured system, assist and coordinate end user training with vendor and project management of the process. End user support and maintenance duties include help desk support, trouble-shooting, working with vendor support to solve problems, first contact for vendor relationship, support system production cycles, configuration and implementation of workflow enhancements and data analysis and report development. You will also serve as a backup support for other applications systems as assigned.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with planning, implement and support end-user adoption through effective project management, configuration and end user training for the electronic medical record (EMR) and practice management (PM) applications.
- Apply project management and change management skills to drive end-user adoption and satisfaction with the EMR/PM system.
- Study existing workflows and processes, recommends and implements approved changes and improvements to the EMR/PM system, coordinating and overseeing vendor project resources as required.
- Test the build of new applications, evaluates education needs, plans, organizes and directs training, determine strategies for adoption, ensures appropriate access and determines support needs for project implementations.
- Provide applications support to all levels of users for the most effective and efficient use of the applications.
- Troubleshoots and responds to routine and non-routine inquiries in a timely and professional manner, following help desk service standards.
- Supports clinical operations and business operations by developing and executing training programs and in-services.
- Responsible for trending, researching, analyzing and maintaining databases for quality and compliance initiatives.
- Performs audits and reports to ensure quality and compliance standards are met.
- Assists and supports the implementation of practice wide clinical quality initiatives and special projects.
- Manages and maintains EMR/PM user access security credentials according to company policies and procedures and HIPAA/HITECH compliance requirements.
- Maintain and update electronic medical records data, workflows and security processes.
- Work proactively by regularly contacting users and maintaining an ongoing dialogue; communicates system issues and resolutions to end-users.
- Acts as the first point of contact liaison between the practice and vendors when needing to escalate issues to resolution.
- Participate in the development of new functionality, settings and protocols to improved system performance and customer satisfaction.
- Work within a team environment and escalate unresolved issues to appropriate functional areas.
- Provide backup support for other health information based applications, including but not limited to Radiology Information System (RIS) and Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS).
- Work with various types of end users; physicians, outsourced IT staff and vendors
- Participate in after-hours support call rotation; support after-hours emergencies; occasional travel
- Perform other job related duties or special projects as assigned.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND REQUIRED:
- Minimum 3 years experience supporting electronic medical records and practice management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Programming preferred
- Associates degree in clinical field, with minimum of 3 years experience working in a clinical setting, and using an EMR/PM system.
- Ability to resolve problems of moderate to advanced complexity using strong analytical and logic skills
- Proven project management experience with success in managing deadlines, customers, and schedules
- Strong end user relationship focus with proven ability to build and develop effective relationships with staff at all levels
- Very tech savvy – previous experience in a technical role required
- Proficient in documentation
- Self-starter with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Team player willing to assist where ever necessary
- Valid Nebraska driver’s license
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Office and clinical environment, so exposure to unpleasant scenarios can vary
- Combination of sedentary and physical activity required
- Volume of work can be high depending on the day
- Flexibility with travel to accommodate all company locations
Job Type: Full-time
- EMR Systems: 3 years (Preferred)