Senior Program Office Acquisition Support Jobs Vacancy in Jjr Solutions Dayton
Jjr Solutions Dayton urgently required following position for Senior Program Office Acquisition Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Program Office Acquisition Support Jobs Vacancy in Jjr Solutions Dayton Jobs Details:
If this sounds like you, we've got the perfect job!
We are currently looking for the right person to join our team. This role requires you to study and analyze complex problems in order to propose recommendations for our clients. You will inform organizational, strategic, and programmatic plans and initiatives; as well as help formulate acquisition strategy and documentation. You will basically be a rock star!
Why you should work with us.
Our mission is to build partnerships with clients to advance their organization's performance. This position will play a key role in advancing our client's organization. You will have an opportunity to create high-impact, meaningful value for a growing company inspired by something greater. Also, we are really cool people who love our fellow coworkers. Culture is kind of our thing, and we are committed to the well-being of each employee.
Need proof? It’s in the pudding. Here's what people are saying!
You in? Here are the details.
Title: Senior Program Office Acquisition Support
Location: Dayton, OH
Classification: Salary, Exempt
Travel: < 20%
Security Requirement: Must provide favorable background check. Secret security clearance required.
- Perform all required responsibilities and duties in accordance with our code of conduct
- Actively engage in your role, make informed decisions, and be accountable for all outcomes
- Deliver exceptional service to internal and external clients, partners, teammates
- Serves as a federal acquisition Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Provides acquisition support to the Program Office utilizing DoD acquisition processes and policies for the procurement of systems, subsystems, and life cycle acquisition management
- Analyze requirements and develop appropriate acquisition strategy and all related documentation
- Assist in the planning, development, editing, and staffing of acquisition document products (e.g., program documentation, plans, reports, briefings, and other presentations, as required)
- Deep knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations and its supplements, as well as the ability to interpret and apply them
- Develop and present briefings and reports on program status, findings, and/or recommendations to senior leadership
- Perform program risk assessments and develop mitigation plans
- Serves as a technical expert providing direction, interpretation, and alternatives
- Uses expert knowledge and experience to advise, consult, and recommend solutions
- Additional duties' as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- 12+ years relevant experience
- JJR may choose to substitute education with relevant experience
- Master Degree in related field
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee can be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks as dictated by their supervisor or JJR leadership.