Corporate Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Mauser Packaging Solutions Chicago
Mauser Packaging Solutions Chicago urgently required following position for Corporate Project Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Corporate Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Mauser Packaging Solutions Chicago Jobs Details:
Mauser Packaging Solutions is one of the largest manufacturers of metal, plastic, and fiber containers in North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia. Our diverse products and broad geographic reach (50 plants throughout North America) have made us a market leader in the general line packaging industry.
This Corporate Project Engineer provides technical direction and support to the production operation by planning/organizing, collecting data, managing project schedules and controlling all aspects of engineering and capital projects. This also includes providing start-up, testing assistance of new/existing equipment, developing/implementing equipment procedures and working with key team members to complete projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops project objectives and plans by reviewing the overall scope with the management team.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying key elements of the project and assigns responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Determines project specifications in conjunction with management by studying performance standards, customer requirements and completing technical studies as appropriate.
- Prepares cost estimates and submits AFE (overall cost proposal) to senior management for approval as required.
- Determines project schedule by studying all aspects of the project and developing an accurate timeline for completion.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring progress and coordinating activities, solves problems as they arise.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures and administering contractor contracts
- Prepares project status reports by analyzing information and reviewing timelines.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by enforcing company procedures, rules and regulations.
- Maintains an accurate project database and updates in a timely manner providing regular reports to management.
- Ensures that all contractors and personnel working on projects comply with Federal, State and OSHA regulations. Obtaining necessary building permits if applicable.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering or minimum of 7 years equivalent experience
- Ability to read blueprints; experience with utilizing 2D Auto Cad
- Previous experience managing or leading technical projects required
- Excellent analytical thinking and innovative problem solving skills
- Has the ability to multi-task, prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Problem solving
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 /year
- Plant Management: 7 years (Preferred)
- United States (Required)