Patient Experience Manager Neptune Jobs Vacancy in Compass Group Neptune City
Compass Group Neptune City urgently required following position for Patient Experience Manager Neptune. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Patient Experience Manager Neptune Jobs Vacancy in Compass Group Neptune City Jobs Details:
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsyvlania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
Patient Experience Manager
Working as the Patient Experience Manager, you are responsible for coordinating and directing all patient experience activities in collaboration with unit leadership in order to improve patient satisfaction scores in both housekeeping and food and nutrition services departments.
- Tracks financial incentives, penalties, and reporting as tied to patient satisfaction performance for respective unit
- Maintains and supports client satisfaction at a level that ensures account retention
- Administers required client/customer surveys and responds in a timely and effective manner
- Monitors and ensures compliance, progression, and follow-up of any patient satisfaction initiatives
- Assists in developing, customizing, and/or monitoring a department/unit patient satisfaction action plan to meet each account’s needs
- Participates and adds value to hospital committees as necessary (i.e. Patient Satisfaction Committee, Nursing, Administration, HCAHPS Committee, etc.)
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies (CMS, JCAHO)
- Increases regional patient satisfaction performance by promoting and monitoring patient satisfaction progress and exploiting marketing success
- Maintains an awareness of the patient satisfaction updates and industry conditions including internal and external to the accounts and districts
- Works closely with on-site management team to reach operational goals
- Participates on monthly conference calls with fellow Patient Experience Managers and operations management to communicate patient experience updates, current trends, and identify opportunities to reward and recognize
- Participates in all Patient Experience Department learning sessions including monthly educational webinars
- Provides recognition for employee when programs are implemented with success
- Responsible for preparation and implementation of specific development and training specific plans for patient satisfaction success
- Compose patient satisfaction reports as needed to management.
- Implement forms, data, and ensure standardization for departmental patient satisfaction operations success.
- HS diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education and experience; 4 year degree preferred
- 2-3 years in-servicing experience in customer service training
- Hospitality and healthcare experience preferred
- 3-4 years experience in service-oriented operations
- Good coaching and on the job training skills required
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task essential
- Proficient in the use of Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 203111
JANELLE C ALLEN