Telemarketing Jobs Vacancy in Phoenix International Publications Inc Chicago
Phoenix International Publications Inc Chicago urgently required following position for Telemarketing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Telemarketing Jobs Vacancy in Phoenix International Publications Inc Chicago Jobs Details:
Phoenix International Publications, Inc. is searching for a full-time, entry-level Telemarketing Representative to work in our Chicago office (located at the corner of Cumberland & Higgins; with easy access to the Blue Line).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build new business
- Speak with prospective and potential customers about company products
- Build rapport with customers through friendly, engaging communication
- Focus on prospecting, lead generation, and brand recognition
- Cold-calling and emailing prospects marketing materials.
- Capture customer information, including addresses, emails, and phone numbers and build a database
- Create and deliver weekly status reports
- Work cooperatively with the sales team
- Translate customer requirements and manage customer expectations by effective communication
- Ability to research best ways to enter new markets
- Track sales team metrics and report data on a regular basis
- Assist in managing and developing programs and initiate that drive the sales and account management team’s ability to achieve or exceed the company’s revenue and contribution targets
- Keep abreast of competitive activities, prices and new business opportunities
- Organize short and long term planning with accounts
- Assist with establishing sales objectives, forecasting and helping to develop annual sales quotas; projected expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbent of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in the description.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience required
- Entry-level, 1-2 years of inside sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong financial knowledge, including the ability to establish and monitor key financial business indicators
- Skilled in analyzing data, sales planning and forecasting
- Strong motivation for sales
- Ability to use and learn the latest technology to communicate, create and manage data
- Proficient in Microsoft WORD, EXCEL (VLOOKUP, PowerPoint, e-mail, etc.
- Ability to travel locally (no overnights) – 10%.
All qualified candidates will be considered and must submit a COVER LETTER, RESUME AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
At Phoenix International Publications, Inc., we are committed to crafting engaging, educational, and entertaining books for young readers to encourage a lifelong love of story time.
Together with licensing partners Disney, Nickelodeon, Sesame Workshop, Eric Carle, among others, and our own collection of family favorite original authors and illustrators, we’ve worked to interlace beloved characters with charming illustrations, activities, sounds, and songs for over three decades. Our award-winning stories, and eye for digital advancement, provide a unique interactive reading experience that will delight any child and inspire a lifelong love of reading for the whole family.
Our sound books, picture books, board books, apps, and activity and song books are available at all booksellers and online retailers. Our p i kids brand is recognized worldwide and our books have been translated into more than 35 languages.
In 2014, Phoenix International Publications, Inc., acquired the leading licensed international children's publisher in the world. While we have offices worldwide, our headquarters are based in Chicago, Illinois.
We continue to create the highest quality of products for children, and are dedicated to bringing excellence to children’s publishing.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Time Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)