Marketing Associate Jobs Vacancy in Magnolia The Lakes Keego Harbor
Magnolia The Lakes Keego Harbor urgently required following position for Marketing Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Associate Jobs Vacancy in Magnolia The Lakes Keego Harbor Jobs Details:
The Marketing Associate is responsible for working with the Marketing and Sales Team to implement marketing plans of the newly opened and expanding Magnolia by the Lakes Senior Resort.
Essential Job Duties
- Outreach activities including contacting and visiting referral sources, senior centers and professional organizations.
- Utilizing the software program, "Enquire" to enter potential residents information, other pertinent data and schedule tours.
- Participate in all marketing activities of Magnolia.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends using the appropriate computer software programs.
- Representing Magnolia in the highest ethical standard.
- Participate in educational programs.
- Maintain and create personal networks.
- Participates in outreach programs in the area by attending and sponsoring relevant meetings and social gatherings.
- Schedule tours and set-up and participate in marketing activities to expand Magnolia's exposure to the senior communities.
- Other duties as requested by President and CEO.
- College Degree in related field.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing at Senior Living Communities.
- Proficient in people management, client relationships, and creative marketing services.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing to seniors.
- At least 3 years of experience in a sales related position.
- Must be extremely organized, outgoing, people-oriented, trustworthy, energetic, dedicated and efficient.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and evenings as necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
- Senior Living: 3 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)