Network Administrative Outreach Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in University Wisconsin Madison Madison
University Wisconsin Madison Madison urgently required following position for Network Administrative Outreach Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Network Administrative Outreach Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in University Wisconsin Madison Madison Jobs Details:
Network Administrative/Outreach Coordinator
ADMIN PROGRAM SPEC(R07DN)
A170510-SCHOOL OF EDUCATION/GEN ADMIN/DEAN'S OFFICE
50% - 100%
FEBRUARY 01, 2019
This is a renewable appointment.
Minimum $70,000 ANNUAL (12 months)
Depending on Qualifications
Master's degree in education required.
- Demonstrated program coordination experience.
- Demonstrated ability to advise and mentor graduate students.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, managing, and executing projects within deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience with public relations, marketing, outreach and communications.
- Demonstrated experience managing program budgets and expenses
- Excellent administrative and time-management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Creating and managing projects and initiatives that are designed to transform education on behalf of students, teachers, leaders, and community members.
- Writing grants and proposals, and securing extramural funding.
- Demonstrated experience in building and sustaining high level and strategic relationships across multiple professional fields and academic disciplines.
- Demonstrated experience building social capital intensive networks of professional relationships that connect the University of Wisconsin education community with the broader education community.
In fulfillment of the Wisconsin Idea, the Network facilitates relationships among researchers and education community members to transform education through applied research, policy development, classroom practice, and community engagement. The Network employs three primary initiatives to fulfill this mission: (1) The Network Fellows Program, which provides graduate students with opportunities to use their knowledge and skills at non-profit organizations throughout the state to directly shape legislation, policy, and classroom practice; (2) Network Events, which bring together stakeholders across the education community to address pressing issues in the field; and (3) the Grand Challenges inspires interdisciplinary collaboration and sparks new research to address grand challenges in education, health, and the arts.
As related to these three initiatives, the Network Fellows Program Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the Network Fellows program day-to-day operations, overseeing program outreach and event planning, and contributing to administration activities for The Network. This position also will facilitate the success of Network efforts to fulfill its mission by sharing knowledge, building sustainable relationships, and effectively partnering researchers, educators, leaders, and community members.
Relay Access (WTRS): 7-1-1 (out-of-state: TTY: 800.947.3529, STS: 800.833.7637) and above Phone number