Computer Hardware Technician Jobs Vacancy in Reynolds And College Station
Reynolds And College Station urgently required following position for Computer Hardware Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Computer Hardware Technician Jobs Vacancy in Reynolds And College Station Jobs Details:
As a Computer Hardware Technician you will work within our hardware repair center and focus on repairing servers and peripheral equipment down to the component level for Reynolds platforms. The platforms are made up of different product lines and revisions of servers that include, but are not limited to: Dell, IBM and other custom design builds. All training is provided in a one-on-one setting with a mentor. If you have general computer hardware knowledge and an interest in mechanical systems, we encourage you to apply today!
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Cannot be colorblind
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. Reynolds employs more than 4,300 associates worldwide.
TO LEARN MORE: Visit our website at www.reyrey.com/careers.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hardware: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location