Content Manager Copywriter New Holland Agriculture Jobs Vacancy in Cnh Industrial New Holland
- Content Manager Copywriter New Holland Agriculture
- Cnh Industrial
- New Holland Papua
- 20 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Cnh Industrial New Holland urgently required following position for Content Manager Copywriter New Holland Agriculture. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Manager Copywriter New Holland Agriculture Jobs Vacancy in Cnh Industrial New Holland Jobs Details:
S/he should be inquisitive by nature, enjoy interacting with people, quickly learn new concepts, not shy away from technical details, and know a good story idea when s/he hears it.
- Breathe life into the New Holland brand through an appropriate and consistent tone of voice through all forms of written communications.
- Draft, write and edit communications to our dealer network, looking for ways to share important information in a concise way.
- Interview farmers and industry experts then write feature-length stories, social media posts and video scripts.
- Write press releases on new products and features, managing the process through approvals, distribution and monitoring.
- Develop a strategic content marketing strategy and editorial calendar to ensure an integrated approach to communications.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 5 years' writing experience as a copywriter, journalist or marketing writer, preferably with an advertising agency or news organization.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior content management experience.
- Experience writing for social media channels, social listening and social media management.
- Demonstrated ability to strategically and tactically organize structure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Incredible attention to detail/proofreading skills.
- Proficiency in MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt communications to different audiences and build a consensus to drive results.
- Strong analytical, planning and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated customer-centric approach and the ability to serve a wide range of needs within the organization and at all levels.
- Desire to mentor others within the Brand Communications and Commercial Marketing teams.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with various levels of management.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and independently with minimal supervision.