Entry Leve Manual Analyst Tester Jobs Vacancy in Vits Sterling
Vits Sterling urgently required following position for Entry Leve Manual Analyst Tester. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Leve Manual Analyst Tester Jobs Vacancy in Vits Sterling Jobs Details:
If you love technology, are hungry to learn, and are looking for a creative, fun and friendly workplace where you get to develop high quality software. we would love to get in touch with you.
*Preferred Skills: -
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment, learn new concepts and software
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- Ability to multi-task & support multiple priorities
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence
*The Quality Assurance Analyst III is responsible for:
- Write test cases, test scripts and test conditions using standard templates
- Execute test cases and log results in test management tool
- Provide feedback on software usability and over complex solutions. Should help developers continually focus on a user-focused experience
- Work closely with software developers on specific software problems, as well as providing feedback on the overall software quality
- Participate in multi-departmental, small, medium, large and complex projects and change initiatives
- Maintain and update our existing manual test suites.
- Develop end-to-end software test cases and suites to validate specific feature and use cases.
- Thoroughly understand our domain knowledge, allowing you to effectively test individual system components at all levels while simultaneously considering the impact to the aggregate environment.
- Document, track, and resolve defects identified in testing by working collaboratively with the appropriate project team members.
- Be a subject matter expert for your domain by staying on top of trends and best practices in the world of manual testing.
Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, IT, MIS, MBA Finance, Marketing, General Management and Any other relevant education.
Kindly apply with your updated resume
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
- Bachelor's (Preferred)