Project Manager Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Adk Electric Inc Vancouver
Adk Electric Inc Vancouver urgently required following position for Project Manager Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Adk Electric Inc Vancouver Jobs Details:
ADK Electric Inc. seeking a highly motivated Project Manager Assistant to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative and tactical support for our Project Managers on large commercial projects. Therefore, we’re looking for an ambitious individual with a keen eye for detail and a go-getter personality, ready to help synchronize all the project elements and make them operate successfully.
- Be a voice in the strategic planning phase of upcoming projects.
- Assist project manager in the execution of the management plan for assigned projects.
- Help coordinate and manage project from inception to completion.
- Review project designs and contribute ideas for cutting costs.
- Carry out daily operational tasks in an effective and timely manner.
- Track and directly report project status updates to project manager.
- Help problem solve issues and suggest ways to improve the project.
- Organize, file, and maintain all current project documents.
- Enter information into and manage the digital project databases.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with necessary specifications.
- Help create, manage, and maintain project budget.
- Help create and adhere to project timeline and calendar.
- Schedule meetings, phone calls, site visits etc.
- Consult with and gather information from project staff.
- Maintain positive vendor and client relationships.
- Ensure project adheres to set schedule and is meeting goals of the client.
- Bachelor’s in business management or related field preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in project management, or as a coordinator a plus.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the construction industry a plus.
- Previous experience supporting mechanical, electrical or plumbing projects commercial contractor preferred.
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.); PM scheduling software.
Skills & Abilities:
- Skilled collaborator.
- Excels in a high-paced work environment.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Focused and supportive to management at all times.
- Self-starter who works well independently.
- Adaptable and calm under pressure.
- Expert problem solver.
We create a culture and environment of empowerment, allowing you to thrive. At our core, we consistently aspire to provide our employees with more than just a paycheck! We are committed to keeping our employees and their families as healthy as they can possibly be, which is why we provide a comprehensive benefits package.
- Compensation Structure: Exempt/Salaried position – DOE
- Benefits: Health & Wellness benefits
- Culture: Strong core values that include having fun at work and a dedication to work-life balance.
EEO: Equal Opportunity Employer