Subsidy Program Compliance Consultant Jobs Vacancy in State North Carolina
State North Carolina urgently required following position for Subsidy Program Compliance Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Subsidy Program Compliance Consultant Jobs Vacancy in State North Carolina Jobs Details:
The Division of Child Development and Early Education (DCDEE) implements quality standards for child care and increases access to high quality child care for families with low incomes or those attending training or education.
This is a field-based position and the selected candidate must reside in or contiguous one of the following counites of North Carolina: Bladen, Brunswick, Columbus, Cumberland, Duplin, Durham, Franklin, Granville, Harnett, Hoke, Johnston, Lee, Nash, New Hanover, Onslow, Orange, Pender, Person, Robeson, Scotland, Sampson, Vance, Wake, Warren, and Wayne.
This position requires substantial travel – both day travel and overnight travel.
Job duties include the following:
Program Compliance Monitoring of Local Purchasing Agencies and/or contracted LPA(s)
1. Provide guidance, training and interpretation of federal and state laws and SCCA policies
2. Evaluate SCCA county programs and review SCCA cases
3. Prepare/submit monitoring reports identifying program compliance issues
4. Utilize various software tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, web-based information systems such as Business Objects (CSDW) and NC FAST, and collaboration platforms such as SharePoint and Skype
5. Provide technical assistance to county staff in the correction of under/over payments
6. Other duties as assigned
Single County Audits
1. Assist county staff to resolve audit findings identified through county single audit process
2. Report to Controller's Office that county audit findings have been resolved
Participate in Federal Improper Payments Process
1. Review sample of cases utilizing Federal Improper Payments methodology
2. Provide detailed information to be used in reporting back to the federal government
RECRUITMENT RANGE:39,611 - 49,218 GN10
18-13055 / 60038882
- Must have excellent customer service orientation with the ability to build and maintain effective, ongoing, and collaborative working relationships.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are needed to interact with a variety of customers and prepare required reports.
- Must be proficient in office technology – including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite and data bases.
- Needs to utilize a process or procedure to complete work.
- Ability to collect, research, analyze, interpret and evaluate data.
Bachelor s degree from an appropriately accredited institution and three (3) years of experience in the program related to the area of assignment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.