Internal Communication Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Change Healthcare Nashville
Change Healthcare Nashville urgently required following position for Internal Communication Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Internal Communication Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Change Healthcare Nashville Jobs Details:
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
We are looking for a motivated Internal Communications Project Manager to manage and monitor communications processes and projects, helping the team achieve its mission of engaging, informing, and inspiring our team members and supporting the overall communications needs of our company. This position provides input and oversight, partnering with the internal communications team and business/cross-functional departments across the organization to orchestrate communication initiatives, measure effectiveness, and drive process improvement.
This position is also responsible for writing, creating presentations, proofreading and editing content in support of internal communications initiatives, disseminating relatable, digestible information via email, social media, weekly communication updates, process documentation, FAQs, key messaging, etc. Additional opportunity exists to create and lead new, creative communication initiatives.
- Two years of experience in project management-related roles
- Two years of experience in communication roles, ideally within healthcare or technology industries
- Writing, creating presentations, proofreading, editing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated excellent written, verbal, and electronic communication skills
- Ability to analyze data, recognize trends, and recommend solutions
- Demonstrated problem solving and program, and time management skills, tracking multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong computing skills in Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, with aptitude to learn new technologies as they are introduced
- Ability to work in a People Solutions environment and manage confidentiality
- Familiarity with healthcare and/or technology communications
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively on a team with other professional communicators, team members, and leaders at all levels across the organization
- Effectiveness at working in and leading a cross-functional, team-based environment with stakeholders and influencers across different levels and areas of responsibility
- Able to work independently and drive results
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Energetic - ability to approach daily work and unexpected challenges with an enthusiastic, flexible nature
- Creative - courage to contribute ideas and take initiative toward shared goals
- Passion for our company, our culture, and our mission to inspire a better healthcare system
- General office environment, Remote working capabilities accepted.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.