Support Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Insite Software Minneapolis
Insite Software Minneapolis urgently required following position for Support Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Insite Software Minneapolis Jobs Details:
Insite Software is a leading provider of B2B ecommerce software focused on providing a superior cloud-based product to our customers. If you are looking for a fast-paced, creative work environment with the ability to grow your professional talents, then Insite Software is the place for you.
The IT Technical Support Analyst ensures that Insite resources are functioning optimally and that employees have infrastructure and the equipment required to maximize their effectiveness. The IT Technical Support Analyst has primary responsibility for the company’s corporate IT environment and will participate in daily systems administration processes related to cloud operations.
Why work with us:
- Innovation Days – days set aside to play with a technology you’re interested in
- Foosball room, healthy snacks and monthly socials
- Good hardware, dual monitors and open workspace
- Commitment to testing & quality – unit, API and AUI tests and stringent code review
- Team collaboration, forward thinking, and an open and honest culture
- Centrally located in the heart of the warehouse district in downtown Minneapolis
- Competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits as well as a 401(k) match and flexible paid-time off
What you’ll do:
- Manage internal compute, network, and telecommunication systems.
- Execute current process for provisioning equipment as well as look for areas of enhancement.
- Assign and manage licenses and accounts for back office IT systems.
- Manage IT support helpdesk.
- Routine cloud operations support requests, as assigned. Including but not limited to: database backup requests, configuration changes, filesystem cleanup and expansion, deploy activities.
- Daily review of monitoring and security audit logs.
- Provide audiovisual support for company meetings, events, and training sessions.
- System patching and maintenance.
- Participate in on-call support rotation as needed.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in a technical support or help desk role
- 1+ years of experience working with Internet technologies:
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- Internet Information Systems (IIS)
- MS SQL Server
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- 1+ years of experience working with programming technologies preferred
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills with a company and customer first mentality
- Proven team player and ability to work well with others
Job Type: Full-time
- technical support: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)