Administrative Assistant Sales Dept Jersey City Jobs Vacancy in World Business Lenders Llc Jersey City
World Business Lenders Llc Jersey City urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant Sales Dept Jersey City. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Sales Dept Jersey City Jobs Vacancy in World Business Lenders Llc Jersey City Jobs Details:
About World Business Lenders (www.wbl.com):
At World Business Lenders (WBL), our motto, "We Lend - You Grow." is simple, yet powerful. We are a direct lender specializing in providing real estate-secured business loans and access to capital to support the growth and development of underserved small-to-medium sized businesses that lack access to traditional bank funding. We broker out and syndicate MCA, cash advance, leasing, SBA and other naturally related business loan products. WBL is led by a strong management team with extensive experience in the financial services industry and employs a disciplined approach to credit analysis and risk management.
Ranked by Selling Power in the 50 Best Companies to Sell For 2016 and 2017
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Senior Account Executive and assigned team with administrative tasks
- Communicating and following up with external parties via email and phone
- Data entry and preparation of documents for submission to Operations group
- Maintain and deliver sales activity reports
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- One year of administrative/sales support experience
- Microsoft Office skills (specifically, Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong worth ethic and team orientation
- Sound Judgment and creative problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and attentive to detail
- Ability to prioritize and remain organized in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with QuickBase software preferred, but not required
Must be able to satisfactorily complete a background check
Must be authorized to work in the United States
Effective English communication skills, both written and oral
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation package - $12.02 per hour
- Vacation/holiday pay and benefit package after 3 months (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life & Disability/Commuter Plan/401(k) with company match)
World Business Lenders does not sponsor work visas for this position.
World Business Lenders participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the United States.