Network Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Tilson Technology Management
Tilson Technology Management urgently required following position for Network Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Network Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Tilson Technology Management Jobs Details:
Tilson has been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. for eight years in a row.
- Engineer, design, and implement routed networks across multiple transmission mediums.
- Apply layer 2/3 networking skills to meet customer requirements
- Use RF fundamentals to utilize various RF modeling and design tools to produce accurate and reliable RF propagation studies
- Work with customers to understand objectives and requirements, and conceptualize and put into practice new solutions
- Define, analyze and document MOPS, system requirements and specifications, and system architecture
- Develop and maintain a standards-based corporate training environment with an emphasis on posturing technical resources to best support emerging customer requirements.
- Develop and integrate components to form new solutions as a team lead or individual contributor
- Maintain customer focus throughout the systems/product development lifecycle to ensure satisfaction of customer objectives within cost and schedule constraints
- Support proposal preparation and program definition as a team lead or individual contributor
- Mentor less experienced and/or less knowledgeable engineers
- Cisco CCNP or equivalent certification.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in logical IP based networking and/or RF/wireless communications
- The demonstrated ability to learn and put into practice new technologies and systems expediently
- Working knowledge in operating and troubleshooting mobile SATCOM systems and cryptographic equipment considered a plus
- Working knowledge of Linux/UNIX operating system and IP/Networking equipment, including configuration, application, and troubleshooting of routers, switches, traffic shapers, and IP networks
- Experience working on cross-discipline engineering teams to develop, integrate and deploy networks.
- Experience in RF communications systems design and analyses (e.g. link margin, system performance and reliability analyses)
- Practical experience with antennas, power amplifiers, low noise amplifiers, receivers, propagation, attenuation and associated effects on RF communications system performance and reliability
- Practical experience in modern wireless and wireline telecommunications protocols and signal processing
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong presentation and collaboration skills, especially in working with senior leadership and external customers
- Travel regionally and nationally when necessary
- Paid time off
- Healthcare, disability, dental and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with automatic company contribution
- Entrepreneurial, highly technical and customer-focused work environment
- Safety- above bottom line. Cutting corners is never an option.
- Integrity- we do what is right, even if doing so puts us at a temporary disadvantage.
- Accountability- everyone at Tilson is accountable for the work we do as a whole.
- Professionalism- be trusted by our clients to be their ‘get it done’ team.
- Respect- for our employees, clients, and partners.
- Composure- we are comfortable in chaos and trust that we will always find a way through any challenge.
- Principals only. Recruiters should not contact Tilson.
- No phone calls please.