Staff Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Blue Llc
Blue Llc urgently required following position for Staff Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Staff Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Blue Llc Jobs Details:
Blue & Co., LLC is currently seeking a talented Staff Accountant to join our Tax practice in Southern, Indiana. We have offices in Seymour, Columbus, and Bloomington.
As a Staff Accountant, you are responsible for playing a key role during engagements, will begin to establish more personal and direct working relationships with clients and will begin developing your supervisory knowledge and experience.
As a firm, we are invested in your future and provide training and mentoring needed to help you achieve your career goals, develop your expertise and grow into a leader within the firm.
- Preparation of individual and business tax returns.
- Technical review of individual, corporate, and partnership returns.
- Conducting tax research projects.
- Consistently interact with clients to identify and address tax planning, consulting, and compliance needs.
- Prepare complex tax calculations.
- Build relationships with clients as a trusted business advisor.
- Develop a professional network and contribute to the firm’s marketing efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with 150 credit hours; CPA or actively pursuing CPA certification.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar public accounting firm position.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to travel locally with occasional overnight travel (less than 5%).
See what our other staff accountants are saying about Blue
We are responsive. We are caring. We are advocates.
Blue & Co., LLC, ranked as a top 60 accounting firm in the U.S. by Accounting Today, has seen unprecedented growth since its inception in 1970. With 10 offices in three states (IN, KY, and OH) and over 400 professionals, Blue is proud to serve clients in the Construction, Manufacturing, Distribution, Healthcare, Agribusiness, Financial Services, and Not-for-Profit industries.
We will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position. A background check will be required for employment in this position. Blue is an EOE/AA employer. M/F/D/V. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.