Program Assistant Jobs Vacancy in North East Medical Services San Francisco
North East Medical Services San Francisco urgently required following position for Program Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Assistant Jobs Vacancy in North East Medical Services San Francisco Jobs Details:
Under the direction of the Program Administrator, the Program Assistant coordinates the day-to-day administrative and operational activities for programs at NEMS.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Coordinate organizational and departmental level programs and committees including coordinating workgroup meetings, facilitating meetings, and creating reports
- Gather information and data for grant reports, meetings, and committees as needed
- Assist with the development of process improvement initiatives
- Develop and distribute program communications and marketing materials to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure all program deliverables are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Create and implement new policies and procedures for programs as necessary
- Provide administrative support for programs and administration as necessary
- Perform other job duties as required by manager/supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, or other relevant degree
- Previous experience in a healthcare or non-profit setting is a plus
- Previous Program Assistant or Coordinator experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work with all levels of staff
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential matters
- Detailed oriented and thorough
- Constant ten key typing
- Constant sitting and standing
- Ability to read and write English fluently is required
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (Mandarin and / or Cantonese) a plus.
- This is a FLSA Non-exempt position.
- This is not an OSHA high-risk position.