Cost Reduction Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Quest Global Engineering
Quest Global Engineering urgently required following position for Cost Reduction Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cost Reduction Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Quest Global Engineering Jobs Details:
Leads, oversees, and manages cost reduction of all aspects of new and ongoing projects. Serves as liaison between the project team, management, and the customer. Reviews status of projects and budgets, manages schedules, and prepares status reports. Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and satisfaction goals and objectives. Works within a mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, clients and other stakeholders.
Secondary Job Functions:
At QuEST, we often challenge our team members to temporarily work outside the scope of their primary job functions to broaden their skills and help the organization. Some of these roles, tasks, and opportunities include:
- Execution within multiple services
- Project Management: Execution and Support
- Technical Leadership and Technical Review Presentation creation and delivery
- Develop work instructions to ensure repeatability
- Onboarding and Professional Development: collaborate and mentor QuEST Team Members
- Quality Management and Continuous Improvement
- Ability to manage the customers’ perceptions and showcase QuEST’s achievements
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Electronics Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or related field
- Cross-functional environment interacting with multiple internal teams
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously Cost reduction experience
- Able to interpret engineering drawings, manufacturing flows, detailed financials
- MS Suite - Excel
- Mostly Office Environments. Occasional Shop Floor involvement
- Substantial amounts of telephone and computer work.
- Heavily Regulated Industries with strict adherence to procedures.
- Flexibility to meet business deadlines by staying late or arriving early.
- Typical 8 hour days plus lunch / 40 hour weeks / core (required) hours are 9 AM to 4 PM
- Ability to use personal transportation to visit customer locations.
- Due to the nature of the work, all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Location: Rockford, IL