Training And Development Specialist Jobs Vacancy in First Republic Bank San Francisco
First Republic Bank San Francisco urgently required following position for Training And Development Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Training And Development Specialist Jobs Vacancy in First Republic Bank San Francisco Jobs Details:
- Facilitate classroom style training on critical client service, processing, soft skill, and system enhancement topics
- Develop and maintain current training materials, including guides, activities, self study modules, databases, and reports
- Observe in-class performance and manage post-training certification for all participants. Review trainee knowledge to determine readiness and/or additional training as needed
- Monitor participants' knowledge before and after training and provide additional coaching and feedback to management.
- Use a variety of instructional methods to ensure maximum delivery effectiveness
- Work closely with management to address any identifyed opportunities for improvement
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any clients(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
- Critical features of this job are described under the items above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Prior professional experience in a learning and development role or a proven track record of performance in a related field
- Is comfortable multitasking and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skill; is able to speak articulately with and in language appropriate for the specific audience
- Comfortable with financial service technology and systems; can quickly learn new systems when needed
- Detail-oriented and can work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Professional certifications in Learning Theory, Performance Management, Instructional Design, e-Learning Applications, or other related disciplines a plusEmbrace a customer-focused and results-driven environment.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Be able to adapt training materials and delivery to changes in customer service environments.
- Possess strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent problem solving, decision making, and research/analytical skills.
- Display exceptional professionalism in appearance and behavior.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.