Client Care Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Joppa Des Moines
Joppa Des Moines urgently required following position for Client Care Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Care Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Joppa Des Moines Jobs Details:
The Client Care Coordinator performs a variety of coordinating and administrative duties. He/she will act as the first point of contact for program participants. He/she will work within the guidelines, policies, and mission of the organization and will be responsible for specific projects as assigned.
Joppa helps homeless people survive, find housing and rebuild their lives. We exist to create a community of unconditional love, support, and hope for the homeless, as we work together to prevent and ultimately end homelessness.
- Link participants to primary care, dental care, vision care, hearing care, mental health, addiction and recovery, food, clothing, housing, homeless prevention, communication, transportation, employment, SSI, SSD, Medical, CAPP, and financial services, among other things.
- Collaborate with Client Services Director to prioritize participants and their need of services.
- Research sources for needed resources and establishes rapport with shelters and other programs in the area serving the homeless.
- Assists program participants in accessing shelters, food pantry services and assisting with completing housing applications for subsidized housing opportunities. Assists participants in housing search, obtaining and maintaining their housing.
- Provide “case management” services for homeless individuals as assigned by Client Services Director, by assessing needs, developing and monitoring case plans, connecting individuals with community resources and advocating for participants.
- Collaborate with agencies and volunteers to create partnerships that cultivate resources and stay informed about any recourse changes.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple important tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Case Management using the CTI model and program participant tracking through Centralized Intake
- Improve and document Joppa processes to increase impact and effectiveness, and then train other staff and volunteers
- Proven experience with individuals experiencing homelessness
- Some experience providing therapy & case management type services
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
- An understanding of the non-profit, voluntary and social services sector
- Experience working with people with mental health issues
- Program management experience, and abilities to improve and document processes is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)