Entry Level Occupational Health Safety Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Boeing Everett
Boeing Everett urgently required following position for Entry Level Occupational Health Safety Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Level Occupational Health Safety Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Boeing Everett Jobs Details:
- Participates on teams to draft health and safety programs to provide consistent approaches to risk reduction and compliance.
- Investigates incidents and provides corrective action strategies to prevent reoccurrence.
- Conducts health and safety audits and prepares assessment reports to characterize compliance and risk.
- Conducts and documents field surveys of the occupational environment to identify and control risks
- Prepares written reports documenting the sampling process findings and makes recommendations.
- Assists in the development of and delivery of training and training materials to management and employees.
- Drafts written procedures/processes to ensure regulatory compliance.
- A bachelor's degree and/or a Master's degree in Occupational Exposure Sciences, Industrial Hygiene, or Environmental Health fields
- Experience in Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS)
No Supply Chain and Ops Individual Contributor No No Standard United States; The Boeing Company