College And Career Resource Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Kansas City School District Kansas City
Kansas City School District Kansas City urgently required following position for College And Career Resource Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
College And Career Resource Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Kansas City School District Kansas City Jobs Details:
Works to assist the Director of Guidance and Counseling, elementary, middle, and secondary school counselors and administrators in the areas of master scheduling, audits, reporting and data collection, and postsecondary and college and career opportunities for KCPS students.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support and assistance to KCPS schools in the implementation of the Naviance college and career platform.
- Collect, audit, and organize the Kids2College Pre and Post Tests to be sent to the organization for tabulation.
- Compose correspondence, reports, documents, and statistical data.
- Assist with the senior audits, including assisting in the preparation of the results to the schools.
- Assist with the Missouri Connections Career Cluster Audit, ensuring all students in grades 6-12 have completed the Career Cluster Inventory through Missouri Connections or through the Naviance platform.
- Assist with the end of the year audit for Elementary and Secondary Counselors.
- Other Duties as assigned
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No
Ability to communicate effectively with adults
Ability to analyze, develop, implement, and track data
Knowledge of and the ability to analyze data
Knowledge of Naviance or similar College and Career Readiness Platforms
Ability to maintain confidentiality in work-related areas
Advanced skill in MS-Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in an urban school district
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job requires that the employee be able to: sit, stand, walk, speak, hear, use hands, fingers, and reach with hands and fingers; bend, stoop, and lift objects of at least ten pounds. Job requires the employee occasionally to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Visual ability requires mono and color vision, close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.