Quality Coordinator Contract Position Consumer Relations Jobs Vacancy in Abbott Nutrition Columbus
- Quality Coordinator Contract Position Consumer Relations
- Abbott Nutrition
- Columbus OH
- 07 Nov, 2018 30+ days ago
Abbott Nutrition Columbus urgently required following position for Quality Coordinator Contract Position Consumer Relations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Coordinator Contract Position Consumer Relations Jobs Vacancy in Abbott Nutrition Columbus Jobs Details:
Job description summary
Consumer Relations acts as the Voice of Abbott Nutrition and a vital link to the marketplace. The department drives brand loyalty and delivers a quality experience to those who consume, distribute and recommend Abbott Nutrition products. Consumer Relations provides a communication center for calls, e-mails, letters, faxes, on-line chat and social media. Team members utilize vast knowledge regarding our products and programs to appropriately respond to inquiries, comments or concerns.
Consumer Relations Dietitians are highly skilled at identifying product complaints and complete the detailed registration for Quality Assurance and Medical Safety and Surveillance visibility and analysis. Consumer Relations is responsible for responding to, recording and reporting approximately 400,000 consumer interactions annually. As the Voice of our Consumers, Consumer Relations influences the programs, messaging and products we deliver.
Abbott Nutrition Consumer Relations RD Quality Coordinator maintains brand loyalty and reduces risk to Abbott Nutrition through proper handling of Abbott Nutrition consumers, customers and health care professionals. Consumer Relations RD Quality Coordinator must be proficient in responding to product inquiries, medical information as it relates to our products and programs and in recognizing and properly handling all product complaints, media threats, legal actions and suspected fraud. Consumer Relations RD Quality Coordinator is highly skilled at identifying product complaints and completes the detailed registration for Quality Assurance and Medical Safety and Surveillance visibility and analysis. The RD Quality Coordinator collects all pertinent information regarding AN complaints and documents these complaints in a manner that is in accordance with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations governing our business. The RD Quality Coordinator assists in the investigation of all quality concerns and works closely with Division Quality Assurance (DQA), Medical Safety and Surveillance (MSS), Legal, Regulatory and Public Affairs to deliver a resolution to our consumers.
- Quality Consumer Experience
- Maintain quality customer experience while achieving productivity standards.
- Possess thorough knowledge of human nutrition fundamentals, AN products, manufacturing procedures, knowledge articles, marketing programs.
- Probe thoroughly and actively listen to callers while gathering and documenting pertinent details of the complaint. Patiently handle negative consumer feedback in a sensitive and objective manner.
- Remain dedicated to providing optimal phone coverage on all inbound queues
- Adapt quickly to changes based on the needs of the business (absenteeism, media event, product action, etc.). * Complaints
- Respond to consumer, customer, Field Sales Force (FSF) and Health Care Professional complaints regarding any Abbott Nutrition product. These complaints may be expressed through a variety of communication channels including phone, email, social media, live chat and letters.
- Register all product complaints according to Quality Assurance procedures into the complaint handling system. Evaluate documentation for accuracy, completeness and consistency. The consequences of a complaint being handled improperly range from involvement of the FDA, Media, Better Business Bureau, Legal or AN Executives and could result in significant financial and brand equity exposure.
- Promote brand loyalty and foster a positive public image of Abbott Nutrition by fairly compensating consumers within Office of Ethics and Compliance (OEC) guidelines and Consumer Relations department guidelines.
- Review complaint summary reports and relay results to consumers, customers, FSF representatives and healthcare professionals in a timely manner. Seek appropriate approvals for written results as requested.
- Collaborate with DQA on specialized or complex complaint summary reports.
- Identify and communicate complaint trends to the Consumer Relations Leadership team.
- Identify and escalate complaints that require additional or immediate attention. * Compliance
- Adheres to all Standard Operating Procedures, Guidelines and Best Practices.
- Attend scheduled training as required.
- Maintain Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance
Job Types: Full-time, Contract