Product Strategy Lead Reporting Planning And Optimization Jobs Vacancy in Google Mountain View
- Product Strategy Lead Reporting Planning And Optimization
- Mountain View CA
- 12 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Google Mountain View urgently required following position for Product Strategy Lead Reporting Planning And Optimization. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Strategy Lead Reporting Planning And Optimization Jobs Vacancy in Google Mountain View Jobs Details:
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: San Francisco, CA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA
The Go-To-Market (GTM) Operations team ensures that Google's complex and ever-evolving business runs smoothly. We provide business-critical insights using analytics, ensure cross-functional alignment around shared goals, help teams drive strategic initiatives forward and lead process improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness. More specifically, the Product GTM team mission is to deliver and deploy ad products that drive advertiser success and Google’s growth. As the bridge between Product and Sales, we play a critical role in shaping product roadmaps, setting go-to-market strategy and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. Team members are strategic and analytical, effective communicators and possess a pragmatic sense of how to work across the matrix to get things done.
As a Product Strategy Lead, you will create and execute effective go-to-market plans that include delivering ad products that delight users and advertisers, equipping activation specialists and sales teams to drive adoption and optimal use of those products to maximize advertiser benefit and Google growth and collaborating with Global Product Leads to provide feedback and insights that improve our products and drive further innovation.
The need for excellent Google Ads reporting, planning and optimization capabilities play an essential role in enabling advertisers to deliver customer business objectives. In this role, you will accelerating adoption of solutions such as Optimization Score or Budget Planner, while also shaping the long-term product roadmap of these solutions on behalf of advertisers. In addition to these product features, you will also have the opportunity to delivering large, highly visible migrations/updates which require significant shifts in advertiser behavior.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google's complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
- Develop go-to-market strategy by defining target advertisers, value proposition/positioning, tactics to deploy and metrics for success for this product area.
- Synthesize multiple viewpoints and communicate the Americas perspective for the product features and solutions necessary to drive long-term success of our advertisers.
- Drive product prioritization by working with Global and Product to identify/resolve product gaps, build business cases based on advertiser needs and provide product-related updates to all levels of the Americas large customer sales (LCS).
- Equip Sales teams, specialists and communities with trainings, best practices, pitches, playbooks and case studies to ensure optimal setup, drive adoption, demonstrate applying insights into action.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with quantitative tools and spreadsheet software to segment portfolios.
- Experience packaging and presenting solutions and engaging with activation specialists, sales teams and advertisers.
- Experience or working knowledge of Google Ads Products and/or performance marketing.
- Experience and comfort with large data sets and knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to present to executives and communicate with highly technical management teams.
- Passion for product development with an excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills and effective business judgment.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.