Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Honeygrow Philadelphia
Honeygrow Philadelphia urgently required following position for Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Honeygrow Philadelphia Jobs Details:
Founded by Justin Rosenberg in Philadelphia in 2012, honeygrow brings people together over quality, wholesome + simple foods. For us, it’s about eating honestly + spending time doing what matters. We buy as local as possible simply because it tastes better—end of story. We love great food, design + books because that’s who we are. To us, it doesn’t matter what the other “fast-casual” players do. We take pride in self- authenticity. As a growing company, we’re looking for like-minded people who are looking to consistently win— that means people with grit, pride, compassion + focus to help make honeygrow a best-in-class place to professionally develop and succeed with your team.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the execution of the national marketing strategy annually and the marketing needs of operations on a daily basis to help drive traffic and build brand loyalty across all honeygrow and minigrow locations.
- Reports To: Vice President of Marketing
- Directly Manages: Marketing Associates and Ambassadors
- City of Residence: Philadelphia
- A warm, welcoming, positive and outgoing personality
- Flexible to different types of personalities and situations
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong leadership skills with a team-oriented attitude
- Strong sense of ownership over and passion for the brand
- Ready to seize opportunities and think creatively
- Excitement to keep up with the ever-changing landscape of the fast-casual and food industry
roles + responsibilities:
- Develop, train and lead the marketing associates ensuring they are set-up for success and impactful in their roles on a daily basis, and regularly report on progress and results
- Support the development of ambassador programming and lead the execution of initiatives
- Develop and execute annual district and restaurant level marketing plans
- Develop and execute pre-and post-opening marketing plans for new restaurants
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with the district managers and community partners
- Help with on-the-ground needs: event execution, flyering, sampling, outreach, networking, etc.
- Support the Vice President of Marketing to:
- Update current systems and processes related to field marketing
- Evolve strategies and programs for key initiatives
- Analyze, develop and enforce systems for sustainable and impactful field marketing initiatives
- Contribute to and lead ideation sessions on new marketing strategies
- Identify, build and maintain media and key influencer relationships
- Collaborate with local PR teams
- Bring new ideas to the table for consideration based on learnings
- Other tasks as required
- 4+ years’ experience Field Marketing and/or Event Marketing; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proven ability to:
- Meet goals and assigned deadlines
- Delegate tasks and hold others accountable
- Develop strong, collaborative working relationships with cross functional teams and external resources
- Train and develop others into strong team members and leaders
- Proficient in Google for Business + Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Flexibility to travel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
honeygrow is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer
M/F/Vet/Disabled. honeygrow will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.