Factory Surveillance Inspector Jobs Vacancy in Sgs
Sgs urgently required following position for Factory Surveillance Inspector. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Factory Surveillance Inspector Jobs Vacancy in Sgs Jobs Details:
- Inspect certified products and components against prepared reports
- Evaluate customer quality management systems against certification program requirements.
- Generate Corrective Action Requests (CARs), as needed.
- Document all observations/variances and obtain evidence of compliance/non-compliance for inspection report.
- Identify, prepare, and label samples for shipment to laboratory, as required.
- Review inspection criteria to understand objectives of assignment prior to start of inspection.
- Effectively schedule and execute assigned inspections to minimize expenses.
- Deliver well-written inspection report along with documentation within defined time frame.
- Provide travel and expense cost estimates as requested.
- Execute inspection within in assigned time frame and cost estimate.
- Submit final travel and expense costs in a timely manner.
- Perform inspection/audit report reviews, as needed.
- Execute all work with a professional manner aligned with the SGS Integrity Policy.
- Working knowledge of Inspection Levels, AQLs and sampling plans, ANSI/ASQ Z14 (ISO 2859-1).
- Knowledge of manufacturing process and quality managements systems (ISO 9001, ISO 13485)
- Prior experience with OSHA NRTL, ISO 17020, CIG023, INMETRO, or ATEX inspections/audits a plus
- Demonstrated understanding of basic electronics.
- Demonstrated understanding of manufacturing process.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of basic test equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of factory/warehouse/dock safety rules and procedures.
- Passport for international travel may be required.
- Frequent overnight travel required
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- SGS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will be called back shortly. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.