Functional Lead Jobs Vacancy in Lorven Technologies Shrewsbury
Lorven Technologies Shrewsbury urgently required following position for Functional Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Functional Lead Jobs Vacancy in Lorven Technologies Shrewsbury Jobs Details:
OVERVIEW: Our Client is Global leader in IT services, digital and business solutions that partners with its client to simplify, strengthen and transform their businesses. Our Client has been recognized by Brand Finance as one of the Big 4 Global IT Services Brands, is looking for a SA Functional Lead for project in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts , below is the detail requirement.
- Implementation experience required - People Soft Campus Solutions 9.2 is required.
- You must have extensive knowledge of PS Campus Solutions modules required.
- Project management and testing experience is mandatory.
- Good to have Change management experience in Higher Education.
- You should have experience with People Soft Fluid, tile security, etc. strongly preferred.
- Nice to have People Tools 8.56 experiences.
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent, with minimum of 2 to 4 years as a Software QA Test Analyst.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
Lorven Technologies, Inc.
101 MorganLane | Suite 209 | Plainsboro | NJ 08536
Tel:609-799-4202 X 223 | Fax:609-799-4204
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.lorventech.com