Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Ingersoll Rand Duluth
Ingersoll Rand Duluth urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Ingersoll Rand Duluth Jobs Details:
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
- Complete managing of accounting for district including POs, credits and billing requests, incoming invoices, and processing through Oracle, AP and Windchill.
- Process all office filing and coop advertising
- Process both incoming and outgoing mail and ordering office supplies
- Answer and respond to dealer/ customer calls and assist Inside Sales with work load
- Manage phones, IT, and building requirements
- Manage training calendar and events including catering and supplies
- Assist district general manager and staff with reports, sales plans and special requests
- Assist with local marketing programs, including but not limited to flyers, communications, and ordering promotional items
- Planning of internal and external customer events, including but not limited to full coordination of transportation, catering, lodging, and logistics
- Management of office calendar, including employee vacation logs and assisting with planning around coverage gaps
- Develop and distribute occasional office communications and notifications, as needed (such as weather delays, office closures, internet or phone disruptions, etc.)
- Flexibility to work overtime/ weekends, as required.
- Genuinely and effectively works effectively with diverse team with different backgrounds and experiences to achieve business results.
- Continuously seeks out opportunities for own development.
- Participates in different team and community involvement activities.
- Recognizes others for job well-done.
- Strong communication skills and an enthusiastic approach with willingness to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Customer service focus – understand the need, solve problems, and respond in an efficient manner
- Solid experience prioritizing tasks in order to meet tight deadlines within a dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- A strong knowledge and comfort level with computers is necessary. Programs used include Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and Outlook, along with the ability to navigate internal software programs will be needed after hire.
- Marked by a willingness to take on a job and get it done
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.