Systems Analyst Application Product Support Jobs Vacancy in Visa Austin
Visa Austin urgently required following position for Systems Analyst Application Product Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Systems Analyst Application Product Support Jobs Vacancy in Visa Austin Jobs Details:
The Systems Analyst a.k.a. Application Production Support Level 2 Engineer is part of a team responsible to provide successful implementation and management of Visa services (applications under Visa Information Management (Commercial Cards)) in the test and production environments. Ensuring the service meets the corporate quality, security and compliance standards, and providing the documentation for the ongoing support and maintenance of the systems.
Responsible for providing 24X7 Application Support across multiple Visa applications
Responsible for applying code and operation break fixes and other proactive maintenance activities to keep the services up and running
Responsible for evaluating the Issues reported by Visa clients and members and providing ongoing solutions
Responsible for managing the performance and tuning of several Visa applications
Will be responsible for managing the service and ticket SLAs and managing the workflow to achieve the SLAs.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in working with Apache, Tomcat, WebSphere, IBM-IHS web server, LDAP, Siteminder/ForgeRock, IBM MQ
- Intermediate level of knowledge on UNIX/Linux/AIX/Windows OS
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Production support working in a globally distributed team
- Working experience on Java, J2EE and Perl Script technologies
- Experience in working with Db2 UDB, Oracle DB’s and MYSQL, DML/DDL SQLs and Store PROCs
- Experience with ServiceNow and ticketing workflows is preferred
- Working experience with monitoring tools like Splunk or any other monitoring tools/processes will be advantageous
- Good in handling certificate renewal process and handling security remediation on Linux/Solaris/AIX servers
- Intermediate level of experience in scripting language (Shell script, Perl, Python, Bash) and expertise in automation
- Prior working experience with card and transaction domains will be advantageous
- Good understanding on N-tier architecture and network data flows.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required
- Should have a technical and business mindset
- ISO 9000 and ITIL experience will be advantageous
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.