Regional Class Truck Driver Dedicated Jobs Vacancy in Red River Recruiting Livermore
Red River Recruiting Livermore urgently required following position for Regional Class Truck Driver Dedicated. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Class Truck Driver Dedicated Jobs Vacancy in Red River Recruiting Livermore Jobs Details:
Livermore, California ' CLASS A
One of America's leading trucking companies. Interested candidates with at least 3 months of experience and live within 100 miles of Stockton, CA.
- Regional position hauling Amazon products to customers (Distribution Centers) in Southern and Northern CA, NV (Reno / Vegas) area's.
- No touch freight
- 5% to 10% of loads are live unload but majority of locations are drop and hook.
- Mostly night driving. This may vary pending on the shifts and scheduled loads from Amazon.
- 2300-2600 miles per week on avg.
- Acct is based out of the Stockton intermodal yard
- Amazon's freight ships 24/7
- Assigned sleeper trucks that will be parked at the acct.
- Sleeper Conventional
Time Off / Shift:
- 34 to 48 consecutive hours off.
- Drivers will have to work at least one weekend day at a minimum.
- Due to account operating 24/7, they can accommodate a full weekend off when needed. But will have to be requested at least 3 weeks in advance.
- Drivers should expect to layover 2-4 times a week in the truck.
- Drivers can expect to get home at times during the week, but those days cannot be guaranteed.
- Drivers will know their schedule for the entirety of the week each week. (Driver can expect to get their load plan on a Friday for the next week)
- Driver start times will be consistent within a 3 to 4 hour window.
This regional dedicated trucking job features the following:
- Average annual earnings projected at $72,500 - $75,000
- $10,000 sign on bonus - limited time only!
- Weekly home time
- 2 consecutive days off each week
- No touch freight
- Onsite management
- Paid time off accrual from day one
- Complete your orientation online via our Direct to Work orientation program!
- Pick up and deliver loaded trailers from distribution center
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
- Requires 3 months of CDL A driving experience
J.B. Hunt's regional dedicated jobs offer drivers competitive pay and a consistent schedule serving a single customer, allowing you reliable home time, a familiar route and an opportunity to exercise your customer service skills.
Valid Class-A Driver's License with no restrictions 3 Months
Recent Minimum Class-A Tractor/Trailer Experience
Clean MVR & Background : 3 years
Must Pass a Drug Screening (Urine and Hair)
Good Employment History as shown on DAC Report
Must live within 100 miles of Stockton, CA
If this sounds like the job for you. Apply by clicking on the apply link below. Call Marcell directly at. 312-379-9752 to schedule your over the phone application screening.
Job Type: Regional - Dedicated
Schedule: 1 days off and 6 days on
Annual: $72,500 - 75,000