Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Simon Property Group Indianapolis
Simon Property Group Indianapolis urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Simon Property Group Indianapolis Jobs Details:
Provide Administrative Support to members of Simon Design, Engineering and Construction group.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Process and track contracts, ranging from thousands to multi-million dollars, through all stages to include: preparation, red-lining, execution, amendments/change orders, invoicing and payments, through to conclusion.
- This process is handled through the Proliance system and a detailed contract review/execution process in binder form. The process generally follows this path: Prepare contracts/LOIs and change orders including any exhibits, prepare Proliance Commitment/CO record paying specific attention to details relating to retainage exemption and tax collection, enter Schedule of Values (line items), prepare Proliance Project Status Reports showing budget availability to cover the cost in question, manage budget reallocations, as needed to cover the contracts/COs being prepared, accurately display financial condition on contract/CO summary forms, contract/CO to vendor for signature, and track through the approval process.
- Additionally process a magnitude of committed and uncommitted invoices through the Proliance system.
- New and reallocated budgets in Proliance are of extreme importance and involve an understanding of the budget process at a macro level, as well an attention to detail at the line item level.
- Research JDEdwards Cost Account status and vendors, and reconcile Proliance project budgets with JDE when applicable. Check JDE for field representative costs charged to projects and mimic in Proliance.
- Verify billing/invoicing documentation is accurate and complete for vendor billing submissions before loading into Proliance. Review billing rules established in the Proliance compliant invoicing spreadsheet to make sure vendor has correctly used the spreadsheet.
- Prepare Risk Management Information Sheet when preparing GC contract.
- Verify payments of invoices and pay applications. Send larger and urgent payments to vendors via UPS overnight mail and email scanned copies of packages to vendors.
- Work with Development Accounting to set up business units, reconcile budgets, and problem solve.
On an as needed basis:
- Schedule travel
- Process expenses
- Meeting minutes
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience using Lotus Notes is a plus.
- Strong math/accounting skill base is a must.
- Comfortable dealing with invoices and reconciliation of payments and dollars.
- Confident and comfortable with technology and using multiple types of computer software.
- Must be able to multi-task and be efficient and aggressive in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Ability to work with various types of personalities.
- Work with outside contractors, vendors and/or consultants.
- Prior knowledge and use of Meridian Systems, Proliance and/or Prolog software, and AS400/JD Edwards is a plus.
Other key areas of the position may include:
- Project Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Project Analyst
- Contract Administrator