Teller Part Time Azusa West Covina And San Dimas Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase San Dimas
Morgan Chase San Dimas urgently required following position for Teller Part Time Azusa West Covina And San Dimas. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Teller Part Time Azusa West Covina And San Dimas Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase San Dimas Jobs Details:
- Engaging the client by welcoming them with a warm friendly smile, pleasant demeanor, using the client name, whenever possible, and thanking them for doing business with Chase
- Having a passion for helping customers and making clients feel appreciated
- Exhibits strong customer service skills, presenting products and services while proactively educating clients on utilizing available access channels
- Delivers exceptional customer experience by acting with a customer first attitude
- Ability to make personal connections, engage customers and always be courteous and professional in a team environment and proactively collaborates with others to help customers
- Strong desire and ability to influence, educate and connect customers to technology
- Help build relationships with customers by connecting them with team members who can help them address their financial needs
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ensure financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently, while complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory and banking requirements
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and time management